Uncovering the Science of Sales and the Art of Personal Branding to Fast-track Sales Closure
Sales professionals face a variety of challenges in the journey to close a sale. It can be very daunting speaking to customers and cold-calling prospects. The ensuing anxiety can cause a passive sales approach: sending out emails or waiting for customers rather than being pro-active in seeking and contacting them. Inexperienced sales professionals may ‘feature-dump’. This creates a loss of customer interest and their own confidence in pursuing a sale further. Furthermore, despite applying good sales techniques, some are unable to close sales because they poorly represent their brands or do not present themselves well. Misalignment of brand message can lead a customer to mistrust the product or company which denies one a sale.
Left unaddressed, such obstacles to sound sales performance can be highly detrimental to your organisation’s performance. Sales training is the game-changer that dramatically improves your sales team’s productivity.
In this course, attendees learn the secrets of the sales process: from identifying prospects to closing a sale. They will understand active selling. The end-to-end sales skills they learn will help them overcome their personal sales challenges to become better sales professionals who clinch high-value deals fast. A insightful psychometric test will pin-point the behavioural characteristics that each attendee needs to modify to create a positive persona and personal approach that achieves high level sales. They discover how to correct their image to create an effective personal brand. They will improve their communication skills to ask the right questions in the right way and know how to pitch to close the deal. This course will equip attendees with the tools, strategies and know-how to bring value to the company and their customers.
Attendees actively experience the fundamental tenets of sales through the videos, group discussions, and activitiesincorporated in this programme.
- Traits and mindset of a successful sales personnel
- Apollo Profiling for the sales professional: discovering your personal strengths and areas for development related to sales
- The art of personal branding in sales: Understanding the impact of personal branding on your business
- Modifying your behavior and persona to achieve better sales success
- Modifying your appearance and grooming to create a positive impression
- Engaging with your clients effectively through better understanding of their personality profile
- Understanding the stages of the sales cycle
- Differentiating between product features vs benefits
- Identifying the target markets of the products
- Implementing lead generation strategies to grow prospects list
- Qualifying prospects strategically to shorten one's sales cycle
- Reading the customer through visual and personality profiling
- Investigating the needs of clients by engaging them with active listening and questioning skills
- Effective selling with clear communication and confident presentation.
- Building lasting client relationships through good interpersonal skills.
- Implementing consultative selling through SPIN methodologies
- Effective proposal writing to increase sales closure
- Applying up-selling and cross-selling techniques
- Objection-handling to overcome rejections
Usual rate: $1,288
Early Bird rate: $988 (By 30 May 2018)
+65 8868 1418
Renee is the Founder and Managing Director of Rendeur Pte Ltd, providing training, consultancy, and event services for corporates and the public.
She was also a consultant of technology start-ups, event companies and training providers in Singapore, where she was involved in investor relations, business operations and development, advisory, or marketing.
She founded H.E.R Entrepreneur, a platform to inspire, educate and empower women entrepreneurs. She convenes successful entrepreneurs yearly at the H.E.R Asia Summit such as Cheryl Wee, Actress, Founder of Cheryl W, Gary Loh, Chairman of SunMoon Food, Malique Hassan, CEO of Selera Rasa Nasi Lemak, Crave, Anna Lim, Founder of Soup Spoon, Steen Puggaard, CEO of 4Fingers Group of Companies, Syafiq Yussoff, CEO, Riverwood Logistics, etc.
She was a top sales professional who brought in $1 million worth of sales for the company when she first started with the sales role at a global B2B media company in Asia. She became the General Manager in a global B2B media company in Asia where she was leading and training a team of conference producers and sponsorship sales managers, alongside with managing the conference business end-to-end. She was connected with MNCs, government agencies, investors, and institutions in various industry sectors such as Life Sciences, Healthcare, Mining, Energy, Supply Chain and Logistics, Hedge Funds, and Private Banking amongst many others since 2010. She has had more than 7 years of experience in event production and management.
She is certified with Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) issued by Workforce Singapore (WSG), a national certificate which allows her to facilitate trainings under the WSQ framework in Singapore. She has also been assigned to provide training for SkillsFuture accredited courses by the People’s Association.
She holds a Double Major in Psychology and Marketing from the Singapore Management University.
Denise Ng is the managing consultant and founder of Imago Image. Denise Ng has over 20 years international experience in corporate and personal image consulting in Singapore, London, New York and Auckland. Her wealth of international experience coaching business professionals and training corporate client-facing personnel enables her to offer substantive global advice on image for business success, and an Asian-Western perspective to personal branding and personal presentation. She is an image consultant trainer, herself trained under pioneer image masters in both the US and England. Denise is a founding member and past President of the Association of Image Consultants International (AICI) in Singapore. She holds a Bachelors of Arts degree in education and has a professional background in health and psychology. A regular public speaker, Denise makes frequent media appearances on radio and print on image and etiquette, in Singapore and overseas.